Participants who finish the course will be able to:
- learn how to create an engaging presence
- discover how to achieve management buy-in when contact time is restricted
- communicate ideas better by focusing on their audience’s needs
- understand the importance of being noticed and highlighting one’s achievements
- grow their network to build relationships beyond their immediate team
This course provides strategies and techniques to increase participants’ visibility amongst decision makers, stakeholders, and co-workers. Topics covered include developing skills of persuasion and understanding the importance of speaking up to demonstrate expertise. Participants will have the opportunity to practice these skills in realistic situations that are relevant to the technology field.
Face-to-face classroom-based training (Virtual delivery is also available)