Effective Management Communication
Participants who finish the course will be able to:
- create a coherent outline of their strategy and projects
- define their organization’s goals, values and mission, and communicate them clearly
- build trust by being authentic and listening to others
- resolve conflict and encourage cooperation
- communicate their messages in an inspiring, persuasive way
Today’s business environment requires managers who can create and maintain a consistent framework for procedures, and improve team performance by clear goal setting and communication. Furthermore, they also need to be aware of their employees’ needs and be able to reassure, inspire and motivate them.
The aim of this course is to show participants the main components of successful leadership and give them opportunity to practice a variety of skills that lead to a positive work culture, increase productivity, efficiency and well-being.
Face-to-face classroom-based training