This course in managing upwards is for professionals who want to assert more influence when dealing with those in more senior positions to them. Participants will learn tactics for systematically improving relationships with the people they support.
Participants who complete this course will be able to:
- Discover how to convince seniors and achieve buy-in when contact time is restricted
- Learn effective tools to work with their manager for successful prioritisation of tasks
- Practice techniques for effectively packaging bad news and offering solutions
- Apply effective strategies for dealing with difficult and tense business situations
- Create excellent communication flow between yourself and your manager
- How to view your managers as customers
- Increasing your initiative to control the timing and content of your work
- Practice and get feedback on strategies to deal with difficult business situations
Flexible timing options: multiple options available including full-day, half-day and intensive 90-minute sessions.
All you need is an internet connection and a quiet space to allow you to take an active part in the courses.