A practical course on how to build business relationships. Participants are introduced to best practice and given feedback on their application of these skills in work-related role-plays.
Participants who complete this course will be able to:
- Identify and prioritize key client management skills
- Understand the need to actively manage expectations
- Learn and practice techniques to diplomatically push back unrealistic client requests
- Practice techniques to manage crisis situations
- Understanding your working relationships from your client’s point of view
- Building relationships by demonstrating you put the client’s interests first
- Customer service – advanced skills
- Key skills for negotiating complex situations
Flexible timing options: multiple options available including full-day, half-day and intensive 90-minute sessions.
All you need is an internet connection and a quiet space to allow you to take an active part in the courses.