This course will provide participants with the insight and skills to be more effective business networkers, face-to-face and online.
Participants will learn about using their individual style to communicate with people and how to put themselves and others at ease.
Participants who complete this course will be able to:
- Understand the dynamics of communication that are specific to networking
- Improve their influencing skills, especially with people who are experts and in positions of authority
- Apply a system to nurture and grow their business network
- Become more aware of the impression they create from the first handshake
- Learn a resource of great questions to ask, discover when to speak and how to draw people in
- Develop non-verbal communication skills and the art of rapport
- Learn how to create a natural and engaging conversation
- Identify and manage a professional profile using online social networking sites
Flexible timing options: multiple options available including full-day, half-day and intensive 90-minute sessions.
All you need is an internet connection and a quiet space to allow you to take an active part in the courses.